Queensland Sunshine Coast & Hinterland. For details, see Para 5. below.
Friday 16th and Sat 17th, October 2020 (Briefing very early on the morning of Friday 16th October)
Individuals and Teams (teams of 4 to 8)
$575 per Individual Unsponsored Rider, (payable by riders on receipt of invoice after registration)
The Rider Registration Fee covers the following:
- Rider Kit; 1 Jersey and 1 Bib and Brace (all riders to wear the same)
- 1 night’s shared accommodation on the Friday evening,
- All meals on and off road,
- Electrolytes, health bars, fruit and water for on and off road.
- Ride management provided by Entoure who bring a professional and serious approach to rider safety.
The fee doesn’t cover transport to and from the event.
Any Unsponsored Rider who introduces an extra new Rider to their 2019 Team, receives a $75 discount or refund on their 2020 Registration Fee.
Any sponsored Rider who introduces an extra new Rider to their or another 2019 Team, receives a Coles / Myer Voucher to the value of $75.
A Rider in a Sponsored Team pays no Rider Registration Fee.
“Pedals ‘n Medals” is the 4 Aussie Heroes Foundation’s current largest fundraiser, with all funds raised going specifically to the construction of its “Camp Courage” rural Retreat at which all of its best practice, live-in rehabilitation programs will be conducted.
This is our 4th Ride after fantastic and successful efforts in 2017, 2018 and 2019.